18 September 2007

Notebook: Magazine




I don't know if many of you have discovered the wonderful magazine Notebook:.  It's lovely!  

I just thought that you all might enjoy the delightful computer desktop downloadable images that they have free on their website.



If you are interested, you can click here and download them!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.  May they refresh your busy computer desktop!!



Blessings,


Maree...



PS Sorry about the lapse in posts.  Will try and post more frequently! :)

3 comments:

Clare said...

Hello Maree,
You've just reminded me! I'll check out this link... Notebook always has beautiful wallpapers (and ecards!).
Hope everything is going well for you!
{{hugs}}
Clare

Kelli said...

Hi Maree,

I have that very edition of Notebook sitting on my computer desk this very minute! What a lovely coincidence! I enjoy this magazine and have been collecting it (on and off) for almost a year?

I'm loving your new blog too. Will you continue Gems from the Pen?

Blessings,
Kelleigh

MissNZ said...

Hi Kelleigh,

Yes, I quite enjoy this magazine! It's very inspiring.

No, I don't intend to carry on Gems from the Pen. This will be my permanent home(I hope!!). It's easier to have one and I wanted to post some homemaking and just anything posts, so I couldn't really do that on my other blog.

I'm glad you enjoy my new style. I love it too!

Blessings,

Maree...